Thursday, March 3, 2011

MCS February Challenge

I am so excited to be this months challenge winner at My Creative Scrapbook! Alicia composed a fabulous challenge of mixing some old product from your stash with new product.
This was my winning entry















"Old Products"
The backing patterened paper is an old Kaisercraft range that I have had for about 3 years
The organza ribbon is about 2.5 years old. (I kept it from presents received when I had my first daughter)
The die cut Lullaby Lane paper is about 1-1.5 years old
The Prima flowers is about 1.5 years old
The Prima vine is about 1.5 years old
The glitter alphas are Bella about 1.5 years old

"New Products"
The smaller piece of patterened paper is from the Basic Grey Curio range
The mini alphas are from Jenni Bowlin
The decorative flourish is Pink Paislee Artisian Elements
The buttons are from My Minds Eye Lost & Found
The oval sticker is from Crate Paper

Stay tuned for my exciting announcement in the next couple of days!
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. this is also very beautiful!!!
    and have a wonderful Day ..hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX