Monday, July 11, 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge 199 & MCS LOTW

Hi There!
I don't usually like participating in colour challenges as I find it too restrictive for me but I absolutely luved the new colour combo at Color Combos Galore. This is the color combo & inspiration
 
Isn't it the yummiest colour combo! I am really into bright colours at the moment so this was perfect for me! Here is my entry
And some close ups
This is a photo of my gorgeous girl Evie Jools at 10 weeks old. I have used Crate Paper Emmas Shoppe. I luv this collection cos of the rich bright colours. Its so fun! I have used flowers & leaves by Prima & flowers by Petaloo. The chipboard is a FAB local company Fern Laser Design which I get from my LSS Scrapbook Sinners. The title sticker is Basic Grey 'Sweet Threads'

I am very proud to say that I was chosen once again as LOTW at My Creative Scrapbook , this time by the lovely Delaina. This was for my LO Party of 3whch I posted a few weeks back.
I am sooooo excited that I have booked at place at the Prima Road Show with Ingvild Bolme teaching!! It is in November & I just can't wait. I luv her work, she is amazing!

The prompt at Scrap That Baby is up until July 15th. The theme is story time. Go check it out here http://www.scrapthatbaby.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hey friend How very amazing gorgeous page's..and cute to

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX