Thursday, July 14, 2011

Websters Pages BOTW & Prima Road Show 2011

Hi There!

WOOHOO!!! I was over the moon to have my WP Lets Celebrate- Party Time card chosen as BOTW at Websters Pages Inspire Me.

This has been a scrap goal of mine since the new year to achieve & it happened!! So wonderful to see my card displayed along the top of the Inspire Me page!
This is the card I posted earlier
Thanx so much to the gorgeous girls at Websters for choosing my project!

Also excited to have booked a place at the Prima Road Show 2011 with Ingvild Bolme teaching. I luv her work, she is amazing so I cannot wait to learn a fw tips from her in person. This isn't till November so I have to hold onto my hat n wait till then!! (so happy that my pal Nelle will b joining me too!)

Thanks for looking
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX