Saturday, September 10, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch/ MCS September Challenge

Hi There!

This is my entry for Oce Upon a Sketch. The journalling criteria this month was to use a date as the title & 2 sentences on why this date was memorable. Here is my entry

And some close ups
I have used some things from the MCS August Limited Edition kit- GCD studios doily paper, Melissa Francis white resin frame, flowers, Melissa Francis Fith Avenue paper.
I have added Websters Pages Sweet Season, Maya Road chipboard, Dusty Attic Chipboard & pink Paislee butterflies & GCD Studios journal spot.

I have painted the chipboard & sprinkled a top coat of fine glitter. For the dress form I have also used some tulle, trim & pearl strand to create a wedding dress.

This is my entry for MCS Spetember challenge. the challenge is to use packaging on your LO. I have used some Prima packaging
Some close ups

Again I have used the MCS August Limited Edition Kit. It was packed with the very pretty Melissa Francis Fith Avenue collection & Prima flowers & my favourite thing in the kit some Prima masks. The only thing I have added is a Prima flourish
In case you can't tell I am finally getting around to scrapping some of my wedding photos. It is almost 7 years (in November)since I married my highschool sweetheart in Fiji.

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

7 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with Nadia's sketch! Your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful mix and detail! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout. Thanks for sharing it at OUAS!
    The embellishments are stunning and compliment the beautiful photographs in very good way..Have à great week end!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the beading on the mannequin.
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love all your special little touches!!! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got married in Fiji? How cool!!! Shell I LOVE these two layouts! You did a great work with this month's kits!!!!!!!!!Thanks for playing along at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww what very stunning page Shell!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning layout full of gorgeous detail!! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX