Friday, September 2, 2011

Websters Pages August Hybrid/Digi WINNER!

Hi There!
Sadly a good friend of mine has just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I made her a card to show my love & support
I entered this card in the WP August Hybrid/Digi Challenge & was very happy to find out I was the WINNER! (........... UM I think it is only gracious to add that it was only a 2 horse race LOL but a win is still a win!!)

I have used WP Ladies & Gents collection paper with a Hollywood Vouge Journalling card & trim. The digital element is a brush from the Country Estate collection. I change the colour to fushia & printed it onto transperancy sheet.

This LO was just for fun. A pic of my Nan meeting baby Evie for the first time.

I have used the very cute Kaisercraft Miss Nellie collection. I love the contrast of the red & pink of this range & the bright pops of blue.

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful page and so lovely to and I adore your card to !!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cardiff. Just lovely. Congrats on the win!!
    You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX