Friday, October 14, 2011

A couple of pages to share

Hi There!

Wow the Blog Hop has been Lot's of fun. Don't forget you have till Monday to enter the draw!! Make sure you pop back to see if you are a lucky winner!!

I just wanted to quickly share a couple of pages. Firstly this is my Scrapz. Biz Inspiartion Challenge from last week in full.
And some close ups

I love these photos of my Son Hunter learning to ride without training wheels for the first time. Such a special moment!! I have used Prima Alla which I have been just dying to use!! This was my fav release from CHA. It is such a versatile collection. Good for boys & girls & I can't wait to do a beach page with it. Those sandy & aqua hues are perfect for the beach!
I have used some turquoise misting, some inking, distressing & currogated cardboard to man up this page. As well as using some chipboard sprockets to balance out the flowers.
The Prima All chipboard stickers are awesome value. Lots of flowers, flourishes, borders & quotes to use.

This next page was a just because page, trying to catch up with a few photos.
And some closeups

I used Websters Pages Sweet Season. I felt like doing a bit of fussy cutting (which WP papers are perfect for!) I also had a bit of a play with some Prima masks using some inks & mists. The berry blossum is by Websters Pages & the other flowers are Prima. I have used a Prima vine but chopped it up into smaller sections.

I have journalled directly onto my page telling a little story of how my baby Evie had a giant long Santa beard hair in her hand after the photo was taken. My son thought it was hilarious that Evie had pulled Santas beard (Lucky she didn't pull too hard!). Unfortunately my daughter Kayla refused to go near Santa so it is only 2 out of 3 kids. She promises this year she will but I am not overly confident!

Thanks for Looking!
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Shell!! Love the pp range too - you've worked wonders with it :-)
    LOL at the Santa story - my kids won't go near him (I actually don't blame them LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Shell! I had a giggle about Santa's beard! LOL

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages Shell. Love Prima and Webster's Pages papers.

    My mum still talks about the time I grabbed Santa's beard, pulled it out and let go. Apparently I stung him a beauty. lol

    Melanie H

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX