Friday, October 28, 2011

MCS October Challenge

Hi There!

The October challenge at MCS is to do some stiching on your page. Here is my entry
And some close ups
I have used the MCS LE Kit which was full of the beautiful Websters Pages All About Me collection. Everything is WP except the rub on butterfly & gorgeous resin window shutters which is Prima.
I recently had some professioanl photos taken of my baby girl Evie. I am so happy with how they turned out. Biased Mummy here bu I think she looks so adorable!

Still more pages to come soon from my scrappy weekend LOL!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Aw what a little cutie :-) :-) love all the gorgeous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell! This is JUST GORGEOUS. WOW. I love the door openings and the flowers . Of course LOVE WP and you have used it well here. No biased at all..SHE IS CUTE!Take good care and THANK YOU for all your support of late. It means more to me than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout Shell, love those window shutters and very cute photo :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX