Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Lost & found!

Hi There!
I am still working through my xmas photos & my MCS December LE Kit which was full of MME Lost & Found Christmas. I found a sketch by Creative Scrappers. This is the sketch

And my take on the sketch
I luv Kayla's crazy bed hair while she was unwrapping her presents!
I handmade these tags by stmaping & adding some trim & ribbon for extra interest
This next LO was just because. The photo is of Evie Jools at her 1st birthday party

The background paper is Kaisercraft. The rest is Websters Pages Let's Celebrate
The resin frame is TDF by Mellisa Frances. The pin & handcut flower cupcake are Websters Pages, the yellow flower is Kaisercraft & a Prima powder puff.

This ticket is a Digi image that I printed onto photo paper. I luv using digi images so that you can use them again & again!


Some fussy cutting with the banner. I added some liquid pearls for extra bling!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shell!!! Love how pretty your pages are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous pages Shell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous design my friend love all your details !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO!!!
    I love all the colors and details :))
    Katarzyna (Creative Scrappers)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX