Saturday, February 18, 2012

Glitz Design February Blog Challenge

Hi There!

I have only recently started to use Glitz Design products but I tell u wot.... I am in LUV!!!! Their products are so shabby/vintage & just down right gorgeous! The February Blog Challenge is under way which is a colour challenge
These colours are my cup of tea! Duck egg blue, pink & white is my all time fav colour combo so this challenge was a MUST!! The gorgeous Beautiful Dreamer collection was a perfect match for this colour combo

I have used some Transperancy sheets with the gorgeous frame & 'dream'

I have added just a hint of MME Lost & Found 2 with the little birds on the wire & the fussy cut smaller bunting. All other paper is Glitz Beautiful Dreamer though. The large bunting is die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Lacey Pennants
The flowers are Prima & the rose is Kaisercraft. The heart & pearl bling is Prima.

I hope your all having a great weekend!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

7 comments:

  1. Your children are darling. I love the transparency tucked beneath the other beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Shell!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, this colour combo is gorgeous and so is your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can see that you love these colors from your beautiful layout! Great work! Good luck!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!!! absolutely amazing

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the banner and the photos are so sweet!! Thanks for joining us in the Glitz Design Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and cute layout!! Love the banners! Congratulations on being part of the Top 5 in our February Glitz Design blog challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX