Friday, August 10, 2012

Guest Designing at Sassy Scrapper!

Hi There!

This month I have the pleasure of guest designing for Sassy Scrapper! They have a wonderful selection of products & Olga the owner is soooooooo friendly & helpful!

Olga gave me some Prima Meadow Lark goodies to play with. I have created a couple of pages & a card. I have just posted a step by step on the Sassy Scrapper blog for this page


I also created this page which was on the blog earlier last week

You can find all materials used at the Sassy Scrapper shop. I still have another page & card to show. Thanks so much Olga for having me XX

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous feminine layouts! I just love them! Great job Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully scrapped! such great papers and colors

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely LO's the colours set off the photo's beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX