Monday, August 13, 2012

The Color Room & Prima PPP

Hi There!

Over the weekend I was insired by a couple of gorgeous colour palettes. The first one I played with was over at The Color Room



I have actually shock horror used some scraps & left overs from my stash to create this page! Something I need to make more of a habit LOL!
The background paper is Stampin Up, the PP raspberry pink paper is Kaisercraft & the other paper is Websters Pages. I have also added a few fussy cur images from Graphic 45!

I luv this Prima Allegra flower. It has been in my stash awhile. Glad I hoarded it as it goes so well with this page!
This is a pic of my Evie Jools from January while we were holidaying at our van in Marlo.

I also played with the August Prima PPP. The colours are so pretty & remind me of rainbow icecream!
2012AUGUSTppp


Again I went to my stash & used my leftovers! There is a mix of Prima Almanac, Pixi Glen, Meadow Lark, Songbird & Fairybelle!
a mix of old & new Prima flowers & a shabby resin
The alphas are also Prima. The only thing on this page that is not Prima is teh lovely large purple flower which is Green Tara

I hope u all had a great weekend! The kids had 3 birthday parties over the weekend so we were kept nice & busy!

Daphne89 Please send me an email at huntercarman@bigpond.com.au to claim your prize!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages Shell and love the idea of using some scraps from the stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX