Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Scrapbook Store Sketch

Hi There!

I am squeezing this one in last minute! I really loved the sketch over at the The Scrapbook Store



This was Evie blowing out her candles a few weeks ago. I really still can't believe she is 2 already!
I have used a mix of Prima Romance Novel & Prima Romantique
The large pink flower & the pruple flower are from Green Tara & the others are a mix of Prima

Using teh Prima flourish mask with some texture paste

A Dusty Attic chipboard sign. I have painted some Distress Crackle Paint in Walnut Stain for the stand & used pink acrylic paint with smudges of gesso for the base. I wanted the journalling to be clear so I didn't alter the base too much
I will have a few tutorials posted over the next few days so make sure you pop back!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Oh Shell, I love this page and the B/W photo looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI...This is really beautiful.. love all the pretty details, and well done on getting another layout done before the end of the month!! this month has flown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, love the layers , beautiful doilies...everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Shell! I love the use of the doilies and texture paste!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX