Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last Post for Scrap FX

Hi There!

My last post has gone up on the Scrap FX blog. I have been Guest Designing for the month of December & had lot's of fun.

This page is a bit different for me. I have gone for a mixed media comic style theme. I've used some cool speech bubbles & light bulbs mixed with lot's of bright colours.

Details on how I altered these chippies are on the Scrap FX blog.

Scrap FX products used
A big thankyou to Jill & Scrap FX for having me for the month of December!

3 comments:

  1. Shell this is amazing and I just love all the ScrapFX chippies you've altered. Congrats on the DT at Imaginarium as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Shell. The effect of all the chippies looks awesome. I'll be booking in for a one on one lesson

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX