Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sassy Scrapper Beautiful Girl

Hi There!
 
I'm up on the Sassy Scrapper blog today
 
Well we're almost to the end of the month which makes me a tad disappointed because I have had so much fun playing with Prima Optimist this month.
 
This time I have had a bit of a play with some mixed media products in some gorgeous brights to compliment the blacks throughout Optimist.
 
I have based my page on this months Prima BAP challenge.
 
2014 Feb BAP lene bornerud 2
 
 
The orange flower is the Prima Nieve White Carnation which was sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Georgia Peach
 
 
A quick & easy way to get the look of stitching is to use the Prima Line Stitched stamps with some Donna Salazar Color Box Ink in Black
 
Products from the Sassy Shop
Prima Line Stitched Stamp
Prima Optimist Love & Joy paper
Prima Optimist Magnitude paper
Prima Optimist Happy paper
Prima Optimist Roses
Prima Optimist Flair Buttons
 
Shimmerz Sunny
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Georgia Peach
 
You can find Prima Optimist in the shop here
 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Shell. Love all the flowers and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. love those papers and the flowers are a perfect match too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX