Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sassy Scrappers Loving Greetings Card

 Hi There!
 
 I have put together a card for Sassy Scrappers from the Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection. I decided to pull out some embossing folders & dies to have a play & add some texture & dimension to the card.
 
 
 
 
 
I love using a mix of patterns & colours for interest. The gorgeous vintage  image was fussy cut from the Easter Greetings paper.
 
Products from the Sassy Shop
G45 Sweet Sentiments Easter Greetings paper
G45 Sweet Sentiments All My Love paper
G45 Sweet Sentiments Heart Song paper
G45 Sweet Sentiments Violet Bouquet paper
G45 Sweet Sentiments Sticker Sheet
 
You can find Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments in the shop here
 
Thanks for joining us today!
Cheers
Shell
 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous.. it looks like one of those vintage cards from kennys cardiology!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX